Tuesday, May 24, 2011

down in the boondocks




It's kinda hard to type with this monitor thing on my middle finger.

I'm in the ICU getting desentitized to Fortaz. I totally balked at the idea of coming into the ICU, but it's been great - as great as hospitals can be anyway. I mean, I've gotten my meds on time, my RTs were quite knowledgable about CF, and I slept all night - at least until my nurse woke to tell me by BP was 77 over I dunno what. I think it was a fluke. 77! Makes me wonder WTF happens when I sleep at home! Well and I've got all these damn cords all over. Still, I'll take this over the Oncology floor where I was before n.e. day.

So 10-14 more days of IVs is coming my way, but I'll deal. I want to feel good for our vacation which is rapidly apporaching.

That's about all u have to say. I want to go home!

1 comment:

CowTown said...

Hey there. How funny, we're both locked up at the same time. Who's luckier, ICU boondocks or 6th floor boondocks? Ha.

You're picture almost scared me, looks a little Terminator-like. Big boo for that man.

I have 6 days left if IVs. Cheers!