Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oooh, witchy woman, see how high she flies

I need to confess.

My picture to your right is probably 6-8 years old, I"m not sure. I don't really look like that anymotr. Here is what happened:



Not to be mean to Sabrina, of course. Acoodring to God's word People magazine, she's lost her weight. Not I. But I do drink diet now. go me.

Many moons ago, I heard that I looked like both Sabrina the Teenaged witch or Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

So once, I was at a bar and this guy was like, "You know who you look like" all snapping his fingers at me. And I was like, "Uh, Buffy?" cuz I heard that all the time, and the guy was like. "Uh, yeah right" all disgusted and making me feel like an idiot. He is kind of a big wig in town now and whenever I see his face in the paper I still want to spit at him.



Soooo not related to CF.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can see the Sabrina thing :)

Did he ever tell you who you looked like?!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I'm leaning Buffy.

nydia said...

hello, can u please help me!!! i really need ur help, my dsughter was just diagnosed with the two mutations u have........ nydivalent_18@yahoo.com please, contact me. i will really appreciate it!

Shannon said...

What mutations are those, nydivalent?