Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sleep with one eye open

1) We had to put our dog to sleep today. She had cancer. It was actually my husband's dog from before me, and to be honest, I didn't like her all that well - but it was still sad. RIP, Payton.

2) I know I am not the only person who sometimes HATES vesting and nebs - holla if you hear me!

3) Tomorrow is my boy's last day of school - which will make me the mother of a FOURTH GRADER. How did this happpen. Praise Jah, I am still here to see it.

4) It also means I am going to get to start sleeping in

5) Nasocort makes everything smell like vomit, but my ENT said my sinuses look great. Took long enough, shoooot.

6) It's depressing when these rejections come in from these journals.

7) Have you seen that commercial for Burger KIng that is all "I like square butts and I cannot lie?" HORRID SHIT ON THE TELLY

8) Exercize? What's that?

9) What is the sound of one hand clapping?

10) Do you own one of those P.O.W./M.I.A. shirts?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry about the dog--that makes me sad (especially since my dog has cancer--not that this is about me ;) ).

My hubby HATES vesting and nebbing...really hates it.

Yay for sleeping in!

I hate my nose spray too...but just took it since Gess said I am snoring again and I can't really use my cpap if my nose is stuffed up. Damn allergies. (but again, not about me--geez, what is wrong with me tonight? :) )

Not sure what the journals reference is, but rejection always sucks.

BK commercial is horrid. Agreed.

Nite!!

Anonymous said...

Also sorry about Payton.

Be sure to keep your rejections for wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a three-wolves-howling-at-the-moon shirt?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Payton! Poor little pupster.

Here's a holla for ya ~~~~

-Cowtown

Anonymous said...

.....gripping your pillow tight. Exit light, enter night.

Haha----I got one! You can't get that band past me.


-Cowtown Kelly

Kristen said...

Hey there. I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to let you know it's wonderful to hear from you. I started following your blog very recently, but I didn't know you had two kids. That is wonderful and encouraging to hear.

And I hate nebs too!!!