Monday, May 4, 2009

I don't wanna be a player no more

I've been a piss poor poster I'm afraid and I don't have much to say today either.

I'm finally feeling better. My last night of class is tomorrow so no more computer time dedicated to school work (so more time for what? los internetes?) and summer is coming (slowly).

So, I've been a bit MIA. I've been sewing and crocheting again - I go in spurts, I made a few dresses for the baby, a shirt for myself, sand I am crocheting flower brooches (sp) for the mothers on mother's day.

My digital camera broke during Christmas. I think it broke when, after an ice storm and a night of drinking, my husband and I took a spill on the ice - but i can't be sure, though no one admits to dropping it (unles I did it??)so I can't take pictures of any of my creations. Just as well.

Clinic next week. Hope all has maintained. I'm getting my second round of Colistin this week, so hopefully it will work as well as it seemed to in March and I'll see some results on PFTs. Holding steady would be fine with me though - no, to hell with that, after all the pain I went through with sinus surgery, I'd like to see an increase, thankyouverymuch.

If you've read this entire post without yawning, blow yourslef a kiss!

1 comment:

whatsherface said...

Consider myself blown (tehe)