Wednesday, October 29, 2008

doctor doctor give me the news I got a bad case of lovin' you

Apparently Albuterol is a magic elixer of sorts. I used it before I swam yesterday morning and actually pushed myself pretty hard without any extreme coughing despite the massive quantities of yellow fingerpaint I am able to ejaculate during Vest time. And Vesting seems to be the bane of my existence (which I do with HTS). I didn't use the Albuterol again yesterday since before my morning swim and during my evening Vest I thought I was going to die. I was coughing anc coughing and coughing to the point of gagging and puking and it felt like I wasn't going to get anything more up even though I could feel it rattling around in there and it HURT. So after that I used the Albuterol again and lo and behold...I felt fine. It is my expert opinion that I have a nasty case of bronchitis. But I could not get my doc nor the NP on the horn yesterday; clinic isn't again until the 14th of November and I just feel annoyed. This clinic of mine sucks. I really do like my doc as a person, but I just don't feel they are in this to be proactive, it feels more like a charity thing. I dunno.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no. I hate the feeling of coughing and coughing and then gagging, then puking, etc. That is so not fun! Sounds like some powerful antibiotic will help you out though.

Get those docts on the horn would ya?

Feel better soon.

CowTown