Wednesday, December 3, 2008

that saved a soul a soul like me



I "won" an award! How exciting! It is so nice to know people are reading and actually enjoy what they read! I think it was so kind for Piper to pick me to pass on this award!

So now, I have to nominate five other people.

My first nominee is Paul. Yes, I know this blog is not up and running, though I hope it will be someday again. But Paul hewlped me learn a lot about myself and CF and is one of the finest writers I know, so I need to give him kudos here. Plus I have to defer that the name for my blog originated in this man's mind

Next is Rhiannon which of course rhymes with Shannon. Rhi has a great style and I get excited each time I see her post.

This is probably cheating, but I have to do it - and no, not so that Piper has to nominate five people all over again, but because there are certain blogs that I read often and really resonate with me, so I guess this is simply a tag back to an awesome blogger.

I am not going to link this next person's blog here simply because I don't know if she is comfortbale with that or not, but I read Melanie's (Droll) blog each time she posts and I think she is a wonderful writer and cuts to the bone with her honesty which I admire.

This last person may probably never know I nominated her, and I don't even know her name, but she stumbled onto my otherblog a while back and I linked back to her and read the most honest blog ever about trying to concieve and stay a fierce proponent of natural birth. I am not going to link her since I don't have her permission, but I promise, it is a good, informative blog.

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post nominating you here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You stole my idea--I was going to name Paul too :) I guess I will still do it!!

I do enjoy reading your blog a lot!

Thanks,

Lisa