Thursday, July 2, 2009

the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah

DISGUSTING! OMFG I AM GOING TO PUKE.

There is one thing I hate in this world, and I don't hate much, but I hate earwigs (technically more than one thing, but we'll think of all earwigs as one big earwig). I hate them. They give me the creeps so bad. I don't kill any bugs, I don't hate any bugs, but I HATE earwigs. I still don't kill them, cuz killing bugs grosses me out, but I get all fruity tooty screamy when I see them, like stand on a chair and point kinda freaked out.

So this morning I am nebbing. But my compressor keeps acting all wierd. I turned it off, then on, unhooked the tubing and reattached it and it would work fine for a few minutes then stop again. I got through my treatment and when I unhooked the tubing and took the neb cup off a fucking earwig fell out of the bottom of the tubing. OMG. I was inhaling earwig germs. I want to die. I have no idea how I did not see it in there. i can only guess there was some moisture in the end of the tubing and it crawled in. I feel like I am going to die from some unknown earwig disease. serioously. I want to be admitted immediately. gawd.

In other news, I have lost 7 pounds. The secret to my success? No more soda nd juice - that's been the biggest factor. So I guess if you want to gain, drink a coke in the morning, a few glasses of juice throughout the day and then like 5 rum and cokes before bed at night. Surefire way to pack on the pounds.

2 comments:

CowTown said...

YUCK!!!!!!!!

(what's an earwig? Any kind of bug in the tubing is way too gross for me too.)

Anonymous said...

I don't usually follow people's blogs but I happened to read yours today and eek.

A similar thing happened to me when I was like 10. I went to open my neb to fill in the meds and this earwig scampered out. Holy shit I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I always double and triple check my nebs now... so gross.

Oh and earwigs are those really gross bugs you frequently find in piles of wood and stuff... they have very prominent pinchers on their front and back ends, iirc. yuck.

Sevenstars/Sandy