Friday, July 31, 2009

made lots of money, how much I don't know

My husband is a big Lynyrd Skynyrd fan. We've seen them twice, it's a good show. Anyway, over at cf2chat, Amy linked a youtube video of Rickey Medlocke on some show.

I was caught by how he talked about how not many people knew he had CF, and how he had a "low grade form." And I thought: Well, there I am in my rock star self, so for some odd reason I had the urge to contact Mr. Medlocke.

I found his agent info, I have no idea if it is legit, and I directed Rickey Medlocke to Cf2chat as well as here. Pretty ambitious of me, wouldn't you say (and maybe a bit cheesey)?

So, ~wave~ if you're reading this Rickey Medlocke, Welcome, Cyster to Fibro (sorry Piper, but I had to steal that!). Ha. :)

I leave you with my favortie Skynryd song:


Can't go wrong with the piano.

2 comments:

NoExcuses said...

I think what you did was great! :)

Anonymous said...

I really hope he responds.

I've always hated the term "mild case." Now we have Rickey Medlocke saying "low grade" which IMO isn't much better. On Grey's Anatomy one character made a reference to having "J.V. cancer."