Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm it!

Right. Courtesy of Meg (this is your name, right???) (65-Roses, I've been tagged for this random photo game...

1.) Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.

2.) Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)! Seriously.. no exceptions.

3.) Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.

4.) Tag 4 people to do the same!!


Photobucket

So this is mi bambina when we went camping over the summer.

I am not going to tag people, sorry to be the big butthead here, but all the people who read this that I would tag have already been tagged, I think. So if you've read this then you are automatically tagged. Sorry to be the big tag game loser and all. Looks like I'm forever "it."

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh so cute!! Love it!

Megan said...

Aw yeah I agree with Courtney, very sweet.
Any yeah, thats my name, Meg, Megan, Meggzzie, which ever really, they all mean me! Xx

Anonymous said...

aww, how sweet. adrianne would love her!