Friday, October 30, 2009

baby, roll with the punches - even if the end is not in sight


The good:

My husband got up and did my 5 am infusion for me. He says he will do it the rest of the time. This means I have to get up just once, at 6 to disconnect and infuse the second med and then can doze until my alarm at 7. What a difference not getting up made - I still woke up when he did it, but I didn't have to move an inch. It made me feel loved.

The bad:

I am still a little SOB and my energy level is pretty low and so I feel I am getting behind, especially with my school work. This is my last class before I write my master's thesis, so I really want to be done and have it go easily. I am feelinga bit stressed.


The ugly:

I seem to have caught a cold/virus on top of everything else. My throat is on fire, very very red. Pretty doubtful it is bacterial with the meds I am on sucking every inch of bacteria out of my system (just ask my colon), so it must be viral. Please body, fight back!

So, still on a teeter totter here, but I keep hopeful. There must be an end in sight? right? please!

2 comments:

Juliet Page said...

That's sweet of your hubby to help out like that. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Nicole said...

the attitude CAN make all the difference, hope it gives you a perk. I cant believe hubby woke up to od your IV, I have never gotten that sort of VIP service--how sweet. He's showing signs give him a bit and let him process ;-)