Wednesday, October 14, 2009

makin' bacon

We have H1N1. Fo' shizzle. I have been soooo sick for 5 days now, serious misery. I went to medpoint Monday and their quick culture came back negative for both strains of flu. My husband went to his family doctor and had the same result. But today his doc called back and said yep, you grew out H1N1. Lovely. So I assume my culture is the same, though Medpoint has not called. My son already has been sick and done with this - he is the one who brought it home and so far, the baby has not had anything (knock on wood). I have not had the flu since I was 14, so this has knocked me on my patootie. I am living on advil. I am behind on my class work. bah humbug. Hurts my eyes to mve too much, I feel like I am telling people I have the bubonic plague.

No comments: