Monday, November 23, 2009

I know you rider gonna miss me when I'm gone


So, this is the never ending story. Well, maybe not quite. Ever been to a Dead show? It is more like that. Only instead of Scarlet Fire>New Speedway Boogie>I Know You Rider (no, I doubt the Dead really played that set, but whatever) I get:

H1N1>oral levaquin+prednisone>IV levaqin+zosyn>major joint pain>sinus infection>oral cipro>more joint pain and sinus pain>acinetobacter>doxycycline.

Killer set list, dude.

My last cultures showed a possibility of acinetobacter, which, from my science homework, is not really great news. So I am now on doxycycline until my TOBI arrives (switched form colisitn) probably after Thanksgiving. ~le sigh

goodbye hurting-me-fluoroquinolone-cipro. hello laryngitis-TOBI.

More mundane and exciting news is that it is coming upon the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, which is quite honestly, my favorite holiday. Not Thanksgiving - the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I hope the doxy doesn't screw up my groove for that night. I waxed my eyebrows and everything!

No comments: