Tuesday, September 23, 2008

you walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht

OK, so. Tomorrow I am meeting with the guy from the YMCA to see if we qualify for a discount, but whether we do or not, as of tomorrow we will be Y memebers, which means, the swimming begins. In honor of that change in my life, I've bravely opted to post to you my reason for needing to swim (despite the lung issue, we all know that one). Mah belleh. What you are about to see is the past, present, and future (If I don't do something).

The Past:
oh flat belly, where art thou? And this is post one kid, too, btw.




The presnt. First, I let it all hang, second, I sucked it in as much as I could and stood up nice and straight.








The future, or rather, what I'm afraid of (and what I feel like).



I plan on posting as I go so that someone besides me knows what I am doing and I can have some form of accountability.

Next time, butt shots. Just kidding.

EDITED TO ADD
I just previewed this before i posted it and I want to cry. My belly makes me just sick, I look exaclty how I did at 6 montsh pregnant. I want to delete these so bad but I need extrinsic motivation to stick with my plan, so public belly shots it is.

1 comment:

environmental fiend said...

Oh, girl, I feel your pain! I've got some belly issues myself. It's so hard when we don't look like we want to.

That said, I don't think your belly is that bad! I think you're on the right track with looking at what you eat and starting to exercise more - good for your lungs too! It probably is a good idea to see the doctor, just to rule other stuff out.

Best of luck!!