Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink

The lady from the CF chapter called back, I think, because she didn't leave a message. Pretty annoying and unprofessional if you ask me - but then again, my voicemail is Cookie MOnster, so maybe she wasn't sure if she had the right number. I guess I have to call again.

I got some lab work back today (800 years later). Looks like I will probably be going on abx again. No big surprize.

I felt crappy all day - sleepy and lethargic. It sucks because I have never used Cf as an excuse or a reason to do or to do anything - all the while I thought it was because I was so "tough," not gonna let my diease get me down, etc., though really it was just a form of denial. Now when I am tired and worn out, I feel like I CAN'T say it is Cf related because I feel no one would believe me. I guess it is a case of the boy who cried wolf....though in reverse, maybe?

No comments: