Friday, July 25, 2008

Reading Rainbow

I've got readers, already! How excting. And a good thing, as I woke up this morning to find my blog at cf.com has been deleted. I've asked Jeanne, the "owner" to delete all the content I have shared there as well - no fair people get to benefit from my minute amount of Cf knowledge when my own thoughts are unwelcome. We'll see. This blog isn't about that place though.

Because I knew it was a possibility given the lately gestapo-esque moderating of that joint, I did take the time to back up some of my favorite snippets. I will post these here now.

1 comment:

Jenn R said...

Hi Shannon, it is a shame that your blog was deleted...I don't recall reading anything but wonderful insight from you. You are a talented writer, able to convey and articulate your thoughts flawlessly.
Anytime I saw a blog entry from you in cysticfibrosis.com, I would immediately open it.
I will be sure to visit this blog frequently..I think this whole mess with banning sucks.
Jenn from NY (JustDucky)