Sunday, August 31, 2008

we never even said a word we just walked out and got on that bike

I woke up with a tickle in my lungs - that same feeling you get when you smoke realy good pot and it is literally cootchie-cooing your lungs. Yeah, I know I shouldn't know what that feels like, but it was honestly the only analogy that would work for what I felt this morning. Sorry. For the record, my smot poking days are over. Anyway, I skipped my treatmetns last night and so that's how I felt when I awoke. You should see the contents of my spit cup - yum!

I had more to say, but it eludes me this mornng. MY husband and I are going on a motorcycle ride today. There is actually a huge run that supports the MDA people this weekend. We have it each year and there are THOUSANDS on motorcycles. We're not going though as the last thing i want to do is idle on a 90 degree day amidst a bunch of other bikes. I think we should go to the beach or something equally romantic. We'll see. I found it is actually a little hard to breathe ont he highway once the bike goes over like 60mph. I had to position myself to get the wind out of my face so I could get a deep breathe. I would assume anyone would feel this way, but I don't know.

Maybe I will do a day-in-the-life today. We'll see.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like it will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a good beach day but it hasn't been all that hot around here lately and now it's labor Day weekend and the traffic, oh the traffic will be horrendous!!!!

I have never been on a motorcycle (they scare the crap outta me!) but I was the same way on my friend's waverunner. We weren't doing 60 thankfully but still the air flying at my face made it too hard to breathe so I kept my mouth below his shoulder. Worked wonders!!!!

<3