Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day in the LIfe

August 31, 2008

Wake up and do the morning routine: nebs, vest, computer time







The kids are off to Grandma and BopBop's for the day. Mommy is both sad and excited to see them go.



G is getting frisky now that we're alone







We take a shower (ooh la la), and I fix my hair for motorcycle riding.



G suggests we powder our thighs and butt so we don't get saddle sores (I don't think it was necesaary, but i like the bottle)



Breakfast first



This is why I think I am fat



On the road again



We ride into Amish country - I thought i had the horse and buggy behind me, but to no avail. Instead, my sunglasses



Visit Miss Lo, bike extraordinnaire, and give her a ride



She took our pic together lest this become a day in G's life due to a one man camera show



Then we head over to the smokiest bar in america to have a drink with my father-in-law. I swear I had tar coming out of my lungs at treatment time from this place. We didn't stay long.



We came home and took a snooze



Then headed over to my dad's to pick up the kids and have dinner



My whole family is there: granmda, cousins, bro from NYC and sister-in-lsw, aunts, unles, mom, dad, step-mom. It was nice



My boy helps his grandma pick some peaches from the peach tree before we leave



Nigh Nigh for babies

I take shot of my tired self



and end my day how it started, nebs, vest, computer (and a drink, afterall, tomorrow is a holiday!)

2 comments:

CowTown said...

Nice day in the life picts. :) My husband and I used to ride dirt bikes through the mountains a few years back. I still have my bike but he sold his (that was a mistake). He looks like he's riding a kids bike when he's on mine. Pretty funny.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good weekend.

Fyi, I'm really enjoying the boxing. It's much more of a work out then I even realized. I can only do 3, 2-minute rounds, and I'm spent. LOL

environmental fiend said...

I love it! What a fun idea.

Cute kids and husband. :)

laura