Thursday, August 7, 2008

when I'm a walkin' I strut my stuff

bactrim+levaquin+too much sun at seaworld = one uncomfortable woman.

We are having fun here in CA. My son surfed today and appparently caught right on and rode a few waves in to shore. I however, opted for some stupid reason not to use sunscreen on my legs when we went to sea world and now have a horrible allergic sun reaction from my meds. What a genius. I need to do some treatments as I haven't done them since I got here (which means I have missed two treatments), and I am starting to feel it.

San Diego is nice though. Too bad I am afraid of the ocean. That isn't to mean I don't love it, but all I can think about is getting attacked by some creature. Nevertheless, I rode a few waves myself yesterday. Tomorrow, more beach, more good food, more drink. Not too shabby.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I will now have that song stuck in my head LOL!!!

San Diego is beautiful enjoy yourself!!!!!!

<3

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Ca. I'm a couple hundred miles north of you. :)

Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

woops, that was me, CowTown.