Wednesday, February 18, 2009

have you seen the little piggies rolling in the dirt?

I have CT tomorrow morning of my sinuses and my chest. I have never had a CT of either, so it should be enlightening (or scary). I have had chest xrays - though prolly not one since like 2004, so we shall see.

I have not yet taken a pain killer today and so far, so good. I have sort of a mild thumping in the head, but as of yet it is not intolerable. Knock on wood. I feel like a fricking drug addict and who wants to be a drug addict if it is not for fun? But I've been eyeing my pain killers warily thinking I only have so many left to last me how ever many days...yikes!

While I don't want anything to be "wrong" with me, it would be nice for this CT to at leat validate where my pain is coming from because trying to get adequate pain killers/control has been like pulling teeth. I don't understand what is with these Hippocratic oath people (is that what it is?) because leaving me with shoddy pain killers is DOING ME HARM. I actually woke yesterday morning with this sense of dread of facing another day of pain. Oy.

Also, just a TMI FYI , I just hacked something BROWN from my sinuses and into my spit cup while nebbing. WTF. acronym city here. but BROWN? like tar? maybe it was dried blood? yuk.

AND, I am going on Colistin, not TOBI. But has Foudation Care called me yet? no. Usally those people are like Jehovah's witnesses on the refills so you think they'd be all in a lurch to get me my way expensive drogas. Who can say.

One finaly word. I sometimes can be satirically self-depricating, but I am only usually half serious. So I appreciate you all commenting on the fact that I am not a fat pig. I don't reallythink I am a fat pig, I am just unhappy with my new rolls of pudge, but I overexaggerated a bit on the pig part. I appreciate that you all cared enough to tell me otherwise though. thanks.

2 comments:

CowTown said...

Good luck with your CT tomorrow! I know what you mean about not wanting anything to be wrong, but the validation of something showing up that you're feeling would be nice. (what kind of sentence was that?!)

Now you'll have a base line CT of both, and that's a good thing!

CowTown said...

Also....(me again), I've had CTs for both sinuses and chest and it's a breeze. You just lay there and it's done in a jiffy.