Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've got a picture in my mind

The Rules:
Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr Search engine.
Choose a photo from the first three pages.
Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site:
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Save mosaic to some form of photo hosting thing and share with the world.

1. First Name
2. Favorite Food
3. Hometown
4. Favorite Color
5. Celebrity Crush
6. Favorite Drink
7. Dream Vacation
8. Favorite Dessert
9. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up
10. What I Love Most In The World
11. One Word That Describes Me
12. My LiveJournal Name
(if you don't have LJ, use your blog name or your nick name or whatevah)




1. Shannon, 2. fabuki!, 3. On a Cold Snowy Night, 4. Seminole State Park, Georgia, 5. Vintage Celebrity Portrait: Marlon Brando, 6. Smokin, 7. Our private Royal Waterfall 'Anamkok', 8. Papaya sorbet, 9. just call me Rebbe Fubuki (aboutme), 10. DSC01786 (2), 11. Introvert/Extrovert or I've got my eye on you, 12. Street art in Barcelona, Spain

I'm not in to tagging, so tag yo' own self, but leave me a comment if you do this so's I can see it.

1 comment:

whatsherface said...

I did this awhile ago but I didn't make it a blog entry. Instead, I included it as a permanent fixture on the right side of my blog. My favorite thing about mine is the title of the number 10 pic.

I really like your number 4 pic - it looks beautiful!