Monday, February 16, 2009

it's outrageous and insane them crazy prices in Port-o-Spain

Some pictures, because everyone loves pictures, right? These were old picutres on my brother's (badass) camera that he took 4eva' to send me.

Just some images of those I love.

First, I just wanted to show me in June and me in December so that the progression of my fatness would be evident (as it is to me).


June - thin


December - la gorda


my manchild, in constant need of a haircut (which is a constant battle - I don't mind long hair, but I do like neat hair - not to imply I think the child has long hair, just fro hair)


my baby - she doesn't even look like this anymore


my dad, stepmom, and bros


my son and his Christmas dirt bike


My bro and his niece


if you look like a fat pig you should act like one, too


This is my CA bro and his fiancee (he is the surfer)


This is my NYC bro and his wife (he is the artiste)

There you have it. Ma famile. Ther are no pics of my mom because she usually does not take good ones and would be mad if I posted an ugly one. I don't know why my husband or step son did not make this cut, but oh well - oh, actually they are up in the dirt bike pic.

7 comments:

Amy said...

LOL love the pics!!!

Your brothers are hot!!! :)

CowTown said...

Great picts!! Looks like you all have a lot of fun together.

CowTown said...

Are you still liking your bangs? You look fab. :)

CowTown said...

...fabulous.

CowTown said...

Might as well go for a 4th post ~ LOL

whatsherface said...

You have a CA bro?! If you're ever out here visiting, I'd love to meet up with you. Of course, he prbly lives a bajillion miles away from me (CA is a big state).

On your weight: I definitely do NOT think you look like a "fat pig", but I do see the difference. It's really difficult when you've been thin your whole life to readjust to what it looks and feels like to be a healthy weight. I struggle with this myself - I actually have cellulite now!!

Anonymous said...

stop being so hard on yourself! you are beautiful, in and out. :)

those are great pics. i'm curious to see a current pic of Miss M...

-christine