Monday, February 2, 2009

jah love jah love protect us

I. AM. STILL. SICK. WHAT> THE> FUCK.

While I hesitate to say I'm any worse, I am by no means better and this tightness/wheezing thing has got to give. There is clinic this Friday, so it looks like I am going in. I'm just so damn tired from not being able to breathe properly. Plus it seems like the pred and levaquin are doing a number on my tummy, joints, and bowels. Oh, gods of complaining, hear my cry!!! I am not suppossed to complain around here to anyone else because, well you know, I'm always tired. humph. I'm a grouch today.

Since I have nothing enlightening to say at all, I'll shut my trap.

Prayers for Garran tonight.

prayers for us all.

1 comment:

environmental fiend said...

Hey Shannon,

Hope clinic goes well for you on Friday! And by the way, I think we deserve to complain when we feel bad. :)

Take care.

laura